Instructions for applicants
Before you start form submission :
- You must have passed MSc Entrance Examination 2079 to fill up the priority application form in Pulchowk Campus.
- Prepare digital copy(scan) of
- photo in .jpeg format (Maximum allowed file size is 1MB.)
- citizenship (for Nepali applicants) or citizenship/passport(for foreign applicants). The maximum allowed file size of the digital copy is 1MB.
- Citizenship (for Nepali applicants) and passport(for foreign applicants) is mandatory to submit your application. Otherwise, the application will get rejected.
- Read these documents carefully
- Decide which of the available quotas you want to submit your application on. Remember you must submit separate applications for each quota (except the female quota).
- Prepare required documents as described in Detail MSc Admission Notice, if you are applying for quota seats. Your application will be on hold until the required documents are furnished as described in the notice.
- You must deposit the necessary fee to submit your priority application, therefore, use the Amount Calculator page to find out the total application fee required.
- Deposit the required amount to the bank account of Pulchowk Campus. See the sample voucher for more information.