Instructions for applicants
Before you start form submission :
- You must have passed M.Sc. Entrance Examination 2074 to fill up priority application form in Pulchowk Campus.
- You must have a working E-mail adress.
- Prepare digital copy(scan) of
- photo in .jpeg format (Maximum allowed file size is 512KB.)
- citizenship (for Nepali applicants) or citizenship/passport(for foreign applicants).Maximum allowed file size of digital copy is 512KB.
- Bachelor Level Transcript in .pdf format (maximum allowed file size is 4MB.)
- Citizenship (for Nepali applicants) and citizenship/passport(for foreign applicants) is mandatory to submit your application. Otherwise application will get rejected.
- Read these documents carefully
- Decide which of the available quotas you want to submit your application on. Remember you must submit separate applications for each quota (except female quota).
- Prepare required documents as described in Detail Admission Notice; if you are applying for quota seats. Your application will be on hold until required documents are furnished as described in the notice.
- You must deposit necessary fee to submit your priority application therefore use Amount Calculator page to find out total application fee required.
- Deposit the required amount to account of Pulchowk Campus. See sample voucher for more information.
How to submit priority application
- Goto this page and click on Submit Priority Application button.
- Follow the steps as explained below.
Step 1 :
- Read the provided instruction carefully.
- Click on Next button.
Step 2 :
- Here applicants need to enter their entrance roll no, date of birth and identification number as stated in their admit card.
- Then click on Next button.
Step 3 :
- In this step applicants need to verify their E-mail address. Applicants can also change their E-mail address in this step.
- Firstly click on Send Verification Code button to request verification code.
- A 5 digit verification code will be sent to the E-mail address.
- Applicants need to check their E-mail for the verification code and then enter the code.
- Then click on Verify Email Address.
Step 4 :
- Applicants need to upload their citizenship(for Nepalese applicant), passport(for foreign applicants) and Bachelor Level Transcript in this step.
- Size and format of the digital copy must be as explained above.
- Select your file using browse button and then click on upload to upload the file.
- Both files must be uploaded to proceed to next step.
Step 5 :
- Applicant can choose the quota type of their priority application from here.
- Click on Apply button of you chosen quoa type table.
Step 6 :
- Here applicants can choose their priority in the order they prefer.
- To submit application click on proceed button.