Instructions for applicants
Before you start form submission :
- You must have passed BE/BArch Entrance Examination 2077 to fill up priority application form in Pulchowk Campus.
- Prepare digital copy(scan) of
- photo in .jpeg format (Maximum allowed file size is 1MB.)
- citizenship (for Nepali applicants) or passport/identification document from the concerned embassy(for foreign applicants). The maximum allowed file size of the digital copy is 1MB.
- Citizenship (for Nepali applicants) and passport/identification document from the concerned embassy(for foreign applicants) is mandatory to submit your application. Otherwise, the application will get rejected.
- Read these documents carefully
- Decide which of the available quotas you want to submit your application on. Remember you must submit separate applications for each quota (except the female quota).
- Prepare required documents as described in the Detail Admission Notice; if you are applying for quota seats. Your application will be on hold until the required documents are furnished as described in the notice.
- You must deposit the necessary fee to submit your priority application, therefore, use the Amount Calculator page to find out the total application fee required.
- Deposit the required amount to the account of Pulchowk Campus. See sample voucher for more information.