Instructions for applicants
Before you start form submission :
- You must have passed BE/BArch Entrance Examination 2076 to fill up priority application form in Pulchowk Campus.
- Prepare digital copy(scan) of
- photo in .jpeg format (Maximum allowed file size is 1MB.)
- citizenship (for Nepali applicants) or citizenship/passport(for foreign applicants).Maximum allowed file size of the digital copy is 1MB.
- Citizenship (for Nepali applicants) and citizenship/passport(for foreign applicants) is mandatory to submit your application. Otherwise, the application will get rejected.
- Read these documents carefully
- Decide which of the available quotas you want to submit your application on. Remember you must submit separate applications for each quota (except female quota).
- Prepare required documents as described in Detail Admission Notice; if you are applying for quota seats. Your application will be on hold until the required documents are furnished as described in the notice.
- You must deposit the necessary fee to submit your priority application, therefore, use Amount Calculator page to find out total application fee required.
- Deposit the required amount to the account of Pulchowk Campus. See sample voucher for more information.